Now Hiring: Letting NegotiatorPosted on 20 March 2018
Are you looking for your next challenge as a Letting Negotiator?
Do you demonstrate excellence in the field of Lettings and Sales?
Are you enthusiastic and committed to customer service?
Are you good at building relationships?
Do you thrive working in a fast paced environment?
Then why not join our team?
Pinpoint Property, are a successful independent estate agency looking for a Letting Negotiator to join our busy offices on the Lisburn Road, Belfast.
The successful candidate will build relationships with the Landlords and tenants, dealing with queries, arranging viewings and handling any negotiations.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with Landlords and tenants.
- Managing the whole letting process as swiftly as possible including dealing with all parties, preparing documentation, liaising with our finance and property management departments and handing over the keys.
- Handling tenant enquiries professionally and efficiently, chasing leads and booking appointments and adding applications to the property management systems.
- Responsible for all property advertising including proof reading of advertisements before properties go to market/print and online. Instructing “To Let” boards up and down.
- Work closely with the Letting Administrator to ensure that all relevant paperwork and systems are up to date in relation to the letting properties.
- Calculate weekly statistics on properties let and conversion figures.
- Carrying out viewings and sometimes property appraisals, adopting a consultative professional approach at all times.
- Re-appraising properties and advising Landlords of necessary upgrading and subsequently selling any Pinpoint Property refurbishment service.
- Carry out mid and end of tenancy property inspections. Co-ordinating any necessary maintenance quotes or works.
- Liaising with Tenants and Landlords at the end of the tenancy to make sure all required checks are complete and keys are returned.
- Have at least 2 year’s experience as a Letting Negotiator.
- Strong Administrator Skills
- Excellent PC Skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Proven ability to identify and maximise opportunities
- Be able to work effectively within a team
- UK driving licence & own car
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm Saturday on a rota basis
Salary/Package: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
Closing date: Saturday 31st March 2018 at 12pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.