The 2018 Social Media Top 10Posted on 13 December 2018
It has been a busy year for all of us here at Pinpoint Property and that is true for our dedicated Social Media team. At Pinpoint, we aim to ensure that your property is promoted to as many relevant potential buyers or tenants as possible and posting your beautiful homes on our Facebook page is part of that.
During 2018, we have seen the weird and wonderful, the best and beautiful and everything in between. Many sold very quickly, though a handful took grit and determination from all parties to get over the line, and so we are giving you another chance to reminisce and look through the top 10 most viewed properties of this year.
1. First, there was a fabulous semi-detached home in the popular Squires Hill Road. It offered very spacious accommodation and great views over Belfast City. Now sold, it was in high demand and was agreed quickly.
2. This Ballygowan property offered a delightful family home, extending to approximately 3100 sq. ft. finished and presented to an exceptionally high standard throughout. Viewings are still available for this stylish home.
3. A superb semi-detached family home, with garage and private gardens offering “ready to move into” accommodation, in this sought after and quiet Crumlin Rd cul-de-sac location. Followers on social media were humoured by the accidentally captured photograph of the child on the stairs and the very firmly tongue in cheek comment by his mum offering to sell him separately.
4. This spacious five bedroom mid terrace property on Roden Street was finished to a modern specification. The property came furnished and was ideally located walking distance to both the City Hospital and the Royal Victoria Hospital, not to mention Queens University. It didn't take long to find new tenants for this fine property.
5. This period red brick town townhouse off the Antrim Road had been comprehensively improved and updated over recent years presenting an excellent first time buy or fantastic opportunity for a landlord to add to their portfolio. Within 10 minutes of Belfast City Centre and fantastic local retail and bus links this fine home offers huge potential for any number of ventures.
6. This beauty just off the Crumlin Road only lasted a week on the market before being snapped up. With a fantastic garden including hot-tub we are not surprised.
8. Situated in a Porter & Co Georgian style development within easy walking distance of Hillsborough village, this 3 bedroom semi-detached villa offered comfortable and convenient living with a touch of luxury.
9. Perfectly positioned in this well regarded development off the Whitewell Road and offering an excellent return to the canny investor or potential for the young buyer to purchase. Could it be your 2019 purchase?
10. A superb three bedroom property within easy reach of Forestside shopping complex and an easy commute to the Belfast City Centre. Very popular
What a year! Plenty of perfect properties, an abundance of attractive abodes. Our success on Facebook and Twitter this year would not be possible without all the likes, shares and amusing comments from our loyal followers. There has been boatloads of questions for our staff too which we are only happy to help answer.
So, if you have a property for sale or for rent and you would like us to promote it on our Social Media channels (and hopefully make the top 10 in 2019), please do let us know.
Merry Christmas from all of us here at Pinpoint Property's Social Media team!!!