An end-terrace commercial property comprising ground floor retail space with kitchen area and WC, with 2no. first floor offices/stores and reception area. The property
requires renovation work throughout, or conversion to alternative use may be possible subject to the usual consents. It benefits from an electronically operated roller
shutter and to the rear of the property lies a yard and garden.
The ground floor is currently finished with CTF and a suspended ceiling.
- Ground floor retail unit c.20.16sqm (217sqft)
- Kitchen area c.4.62sqm (50sqft)
- First floor reception area 10.1sqm (108sqft)
- FF office 1 c.5.26sqm (57sqft)
- FF office 2 c.4.69sqm (50sqft)
- The current NAV of the property is listed as £2,550
- The rates liability for 2017/18 is £1,388.48
- The property is situated in the heart of Hilden village, located on the edge of Lisburn City Centre. The subject property is an end-terrace situated in a row of
commercial properties surrounded by predominantly residential property. The village is within the catchment of Belfast City, approximately 10 km to the north east via
Belfast Road/Queensway which has regular bus services connecting Lisburn and Belfast. The property has easy access to the M1 Motorway, whilst Hilden Railway Station is
located within easy walking distance of the subject property and provides regular commuter services to Belfast and Lisburn City Centres. Lisburn City Centre can be
reached within 10 minutes, Belfast within 20 minutes. The area is also home to Hilden Brewery Co., Irelands oldest independent brewery established in 1981 by the
Scullion family, and The Tap Room, along with many locally brewed craft beers.