A substantial restaurant and bar with on-site car parking, fully catering facilities, smoking area and seating for up to 130 covers.
Initially believed to have been used as a coaching house, the property was bought by Michael O'Reilly in the 1920's and has retained his family name ever since.
Recently refurbished, O'Reillys is open and ready for business.
The village of Dromara is situated on the northern slopes of Slieve Croob, a designated area of outstanding natural beauty and it benefits from a lot of passing
tourist trade from the hillwalkers and cyclists etc travelling to the peaks parking area.
- Public bar
- Seating for up to 130 covers
- Fitted Kitchen
- Keg store
- Chiller and walk in freezer units
- Staff WC
- Pot wash area
- Large private carpark to rear
- Smoking area
- Set in the heart of Dromara, O'Reillys Bar and Restaurant is one of the best known establishments in Co. Down attracting custom from far and wide over the years.
- Approximately 6 miles southwest of Ballynahinch and 20 miles from Belfast, the village sits at the entrance to the Mournes, offering visitors to the area a stop
off and a chance to take a break before exploring the scenic countryside and forest parks of the region. Dromara is a popular commuter with a small number of new
developments being undertaken recently and the sales or letting of existing property continuing to show steady demand.