A superb three bedroom detached country residence with range of outbuildings and circa two acres of land.
Rewired, replumbed and re-roofed within recent years, this beautifully maintained family home offers the ideal starting point from which the purchaser can place their
own stamp it. The accommodation is well proportioned and with two reception rooms and three bedrooms, as well as a good sized dining kitchen, there is space for all
the family to enjoy. To the rear of the property is an enclosed rear yard with a range of very useful outbuildings and garage. Also included in the sale is circa 2
acres of land.
It's beautiful cottage garden fronts onto the Greencastle Road from which it is just a 5 minute drive to nearby Kilkeel and approx. 30 minutes to the city of Newry.
With the beach less than a mile away, this superb family home is sure to appeal to a range of purchasers, from first time buyers to those wishing to invest in a
holiday let. We recommend early viewing.
Living Room: 4.47m (14'8) x 3.68m (12'1)
- Feature fireplace with wood surround, tiled inset and hearth, glazed double doors to...
Lounge: 4.17m (13'8) x 3.25m (10'8)
- Feature period tiled fireplace and hearth, tongue and groove ceiling
Dining Kitchen: 8.92m (29'3) x 1.4m (4'7)
- Range of high and low level units, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, marble effect work surfaces, built-in under oven and gas hob unit,
plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring to kitchen area, laminate flooring to dining nook.
Bedroom 1: 4.14m (13'7) x 3.73m (12'3)
- Built-in robe, laminate flooring, views over front garden
Bedroom 2: 3.25m (10'8) x 3.73m (12'3)
- Laminate flooring, views over front garden
Bedroom 3: 4.19m (13'9) x 1.96m (6'5)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower unit, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, hotpress, storage cupboards.
- Front garden laid in lawn with flowerbeds and paved patio area.
- Enclosed rear yard with range of outbuildings including;
- >Garage housing oil fired boiler
- >Garden store
- >Large store/workshop with light and power
- 2 parcels of land comprising c. 2 acres.
- Parcel One adjoins the house and is accessed via a sloping path at the side of the front garden. Well shaped rectangular field with mature boundaries and separate
agricultural access onto main road. Contains just under 2 acres.
- Parcel Two lies immediately across Dunnaval Road and forms a triangular field with trees bounding one side. Contains c. 1/4 of an acre.