4 Glencairn Way, Forthriver Road, Belfast, BT13 3TD
A refurbished and renovated 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow in this quiet Forthriver cul-de-sac location, perfect for the investor, first time buyer or those looking to downsize.
The accommodation comprises contemporary kitchen, modern bathroom suite, recent gas fired heating and pvc double glazed windows and doors and 2 spacious bedrooms.
Offering apartment style living with private gardens - perfect for downsizers / First time buyers / investors- internal viewing is highly recommended.
- Refurbished 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Recently fitted contemporary high gloss kitchen
- Recently fitted modern bathroom suite
- Two double bedrooms - with plank style flooring
- Recently installed gas heating, uPVC double glazing
- Gardens to front, low maintenance rear, communal parking
- Great opportunity for the investor, ftb or those downsizing
Pvc front door, laminate wood floor
Newly fitted high gloss high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in electric oven and ceramic hob, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls
Laminate wood floor
Laminate wood floor
Modern fitted contemporary bathroom comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, bath with thermostatically controlled shower unit, partially tiled walls, tiled floors
Radiator, wood laminate flooring
Front - Lawn and shrubs Rear - Low maintenance stones .
Please note that PINPOINT have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections as required
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.