69 Carrs Glen Park, Ballysillan, Belfast, BT14 8HF
A fine semi detached villa with a large conservatory to take advantage of outstanding views, oil fired central heating, majority double glazing and off street parking.
This attractive semi detached villa has much to commend it, but perhaps the most obvious feature is the large L-shaped conservatory to the rear which, as well as adding significantly to the practicality and versatility of the accommodation, enjoys magnificent views over the City to Belfast Lough.
In excellent decorative order throughout, the property should prove to be a very comfortable family home, with an enclosed rear garden, which is ideal for someone with young children.
- A semi-detached villa in a very convenient location, close to the Boys Model School
- Through lounge/dining room with bay window and attractive stone fireplace
- Superb L-shaped conservatory with outstanding views
- Kitchen with built-in under oven and ceramic hob unit etc.
- Three bedrooms, two with a built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom with coloured suite, corner bath and electric shower unit
- Slingsby type ladder to floored and sheeted roof space
- Oil fired central heating and majority double glazing
- Front and enclosed rear garden with large garden shed
- Pebbled driveway with off street parking facilities
- Planning permission passed for double storey extension to rear - copy of drawings available to view
Laminate flooring, cloaks cupboard
Through lounge/dining room: - 7.47m (24'6) into bay x 3.05m (10'0)
Attractive stone fireplace, double doors to:
L-shaped conservatory: - 5.11m (16'9) x 3.3m (10'10) at widest points
Laminate flooring, French doors to garden, superb views over the City to Belfast Lough
Kitchen: - 3.51m (11'6) x 1.93m (6'4)
inset 1½ bowl single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built-in under oven and ceramic hob unit, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, timber ceiling with spot lighting
Bedroom 1: - 4.11m (13'6) x 3.05m (10'0) at widest points
Built-in wardrobes, laminate flooring
Bedroom 2: - 3.3m (10'10) x 3.05m (10'0) at widest points
Built-in wardrobe, magnificent views
Bedroom 3: - 2.08m (6'10) x 1.98m (6'6)
Staircase to floored and sheeted roof space
Coloured suite, corner bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, timber ceiling with spot lighting
Front and enclosed rear garden in lawn with pebbled area, large garden shed, boiler house, oil fired boiler, oil storage tank.
Please note that PINPOINT have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections as required.
Oil fired central heating
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.