Apt 4 Tannery Buildings, 107 Castle Street, Belfast, BT1 1GJ
Enjoying a City Centre location this bright and spacious apartment is therefore in walking distance of the many diverse amenities as well as offering ease of access to arterial routes by public transport or car ¿ from the property¿s secure, covered, private car parking.
The accommodation briefly comprises a bright living room open plan to dining area, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. Further the property offers double glazing, gas central heating and resident car parking.
Suitable to a range of buyers we recommend a viewing at your earliest convenience.
MANAGEMENT COMPANY: Charles White
SERVICE FEE: £1250 PA
- Bright and spacious first floor apartment in most convenient City Centre location
- Excellent proximity to a broad range of amenities, public transport and arterial routes
- Covered and secure private parking space
- Living room with open aspect
- Dining area open plan to kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- Mains gas central heating, double glazed window frames
- Suitable to a range of potential buyers
- Potential rental income of £800 pcm
Communal entrance with lift and staircase to First Floor
Front door to tiled entrance hall. Airing cupboard with gas boiler and intercom
Living Room - 4.85m (15'11) x 3.58m (11'9)
Matching tiled floor, open plan to
Dining Room - 2.44m (8') x 2.36m (7'9)
Matching tiled floor, open plan to:
- 2.57m (8'5) x 2.34m (7'8)
Modern fitted kitchen range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer sink unit, integrated oven and four ring gas hob, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
Bedroom 1 - 3.71m (12'2) x 3.02m (9'11)
Bedroom 2 - 3.71m (12'2) x 2.54m (8'4)
Built in robes
- 3.12m (10'3) x 2.34m (7'8)
Modern white suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower above.
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.