11 Thalia Street, Donegal Road, Belfast, BT12 5PT
Just off the Donegall Road near to Belfast City Centre this bright terrace home enjoys excellent proximity to a broad range of amenities including the City and Royal Victoria Hospitals, road networks, schools and a broad range of shops and services.
The accommodation comprises generous living room open plan to dining room, fitted kitchen, first floor fully tiled bathroom and two double bedrooms. Of further note is the recently installed gas boiler (January 2022) and double glazing.
Suitable to a range of buyers early viewing is encouraged.
- Bright, tastefully presented mid terrace in popular and convenient location
- Excellent proximity to Belfast City and Royal Victoria Hospitals as well as many shops and the City Centre
- Living room open plan to dining room
- Fitted kitchen with access to rear yard
- First floor bathroom with modern suite
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Enclosed rear yard
- Mains gas central heating (boiler installed January 2022) and uPVC double glazing
Wooden front door
Ceramic tiled floor. Wooden and glazed inner door to
Matching tiled floor
Living Room - 3.15m (10'4) x 2.77m (9'1)
Tiled fireplace and hearth. Matching tiled floor. Open to
Dining Room - 3.05m (10') x 2.92m (9'7)
Matching tiled floor, storage cupboard understairs
Kitchen - 4.32m (14'2) x 1.91m (6'3)
Range of units, work surfaces, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit, Ideal gas boiler, door to rear yard
First Floor Return
Bathroom - 2.92m (9'7) x 1.91m (6'3)
Fully tiled modern white suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled panelled bath with mixer tap and shower above, chrome heated towel rail
Bedroom 1 - 3.89m (12'9) x 3.02m (9'11)
Bedroom 2 - 3.02m (9'11) x 2.24m (7'4)
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.