5.28 The Arc, Queens Road, Titanic Quarter, Belfast, BT3 9FE
Enjoying a desirable location by Belfast Marina and The Odyssey in Belfast¿s Titanic Quarter this spacious, contemporary apartment therefore benefits from a host of amenities on the doorstep combined with ease of access to road networks and the city centre only a short stroll along the embankment and over the Lagan Weir Footbridge.
With both lift and stairs access the accommodation briefly comprises open plan living/dining room with floor to ceiling windows and views to Belfast Lough, contemporary kitchen with range of integrated appliances, separate utility cupboard, modern bathroom and two bedrooms ¿ principle with en suite shower room and access to decked balcony. Furthermore the property benefits from covered car parking, mains gas heating, double glazing and a high level of insulation throughout.
NB, the Management Company are organising an EWS1 form but until it is completed the property is only suitable to cash buyers.
Management Company: TQ Arc Building Management
Service Charge: £1,430 per annum
- Superb, bright and contemporary apartment commanding fabulous views.
- Choice location near to a range of amenities, transport connections and the City Centre
- Fabulous open plan living/dining room with feature floor to ceiling windows
- Contemporary kitchen with luxury range of integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms, principle with en suite shower room
- Modern bathroom with white bathroom suite
- Mains gas central heating, double glazing, high level of insulation throughout
- Secure, covered car parking space
- EWS1 being organised but not in place therefore only suitable to cash buyers
Kitchen/Living/Dining - 9.32m (30'7) x 8.66m (28'5)
Contemporary fitted kitchen with excellent range of units, work surfaces, inset sink unit, integrated stainless steel double oven, 4 ring gas hob, extractor hood. Feature tiling to kitchen area
Bedroom 1 - 4.29m (14'1) x 3.28m (10'9)
Access to balcony
En Suite Shower Room
Luxury white suite with low flush WC, wash hand basin and generous shower cubicle
Bedroom 2 - 4.22m (13'10) x 2.67m (8'9)
Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with shower above, wash hand basin, low flush WC.
Secure, covered car parking. Private decked balcony accessed off principle bedroom
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.