735 Antrim Road, , Belfast, BT154EL
- Price £550,000
- Style Land (Multiple Dwelling)
- Status For Sale
028 9068 2777 Email Enquiry
This superb site, located off the ever popular Antrim Road enjoys stunning views across Fortwilliam Golf Club and Belfast Lough as well as panoramic views towards Cave Hill Country Park. Comprising a site extending to c. there is excellent development potential within the residential market.
Attractions such as Belfast Castle, Belfast Zoo, Cave Hill Country Park and Fortwilliam Golf Club are within easy reach as well as many of North Belfast`s leading schools such as Belfast Royal Academy, Ben Madigan Preparatory School, Park Lodge Primary, St Malachy`s, St Therese of Liseaux and Dominican College.
There is excellent access to a wide variety of amenities and public transport routes as well as major road network / motorways and Belfast City Centre is within approx. 10 minutes commute. The location, perceived as one of North Belfast`s most highly regarded and sought after, continues to meet and in many cases, surpass every
expectation and demand from those living in the area.
- A superb site with full Planning Permission on the Antrim Road
- 0.4 acre (1,787sqm) site enjoying stunning views across Belfast Lough and beyond as well as of the Cave Hill Country Park.
- Planning no: LA04/2022/1863/F passed Febuary 2017
- Access to shops, schools and public transport routes as well as major road network / motorways and Belfast City Centre is within approx. 10 minutes commute.
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.