Apt 43 The Gallery, 70 Dublin Road, Belfast, BT2 7SJ
A 6th Floor one bedroom apartment, to the front of this development block overlooking the Dublin road.
The Gallery is the first new build apartment block in Belfast City Centre in nearly a decade and presents 58 one and two bedroom contemporary
apartments designed for city living.
Located at the midpoint of the Belfast art scene, halfway between the Cathedral Quarter and the Ulster Museum, for years the Dublin Road has been a meeting point for artists. From William Conor, Paul Henry and Gerard Dillon to the poetry of Richard Rowley, who was born and
raised just a few doors down, art in all its forms played a large part in shaping this area.
- Sixth Floor Apartment
- Open plan living/dining kitchen with integrated appliances
- One bedroom with built in robe
- Deluxe bathroom with three piece suite
- Lift access and video intercom system
- Bicycle storage rack and lockers
- Great location minutes walk from Belfast City Centre
- Available October
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations