Apt 31 The Gallery, 71 Dublin Road, Belfast City Centre, BT2 7SJ
A 5th Floor one bedroom apartment overlooking the rear of this development.
The Gallery is the first new build apartment block in Belfast City Centre in nearly a decade and presents 58 one and two bedroom contemporary
apartments designed for city living.
Located at the midpoint of the Belfast art scene, halfway between the Cathedral Quarter and the Ulster Museum, for years the Dublin Road has been a meeting point for artists. From William Conor, Paul Henry and Gerard Dillon to the poetry of Richard Rowley, who was born and
raised just a few doors down, art in all its forms played a large part in shaping this area.
- One bedroom apartment on the 5th Floor
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining with tiled floors
- Living area with floor to ceiling picture window
- Kitchen with sleek lines and high quality gloss units
- One double bedroom with built in siding mirrored wardrobes
- Fully tiled bathroom with white suite and shower
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing
- Furnished / Available June 2018
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations