62 Custom House Residence, 4 Ulster Street, South Belfast, BT1 3EW
Located in what is arguably Belfast City Centre's finest apartment development, this third floor, stylish two bed apartment is finished to an exceptional standard.
This exclusive development is situated in the heart of the City Centre with a fantastic range of shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants within walking distance.
Ideal for a professional working in the City Centre or investment purchase!
Early viewing is recommended.
- Beautifully presented third floor apartment
- Bright open plan living, dining kitchen area
- Balcony overlooking Custom House Square
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Two double bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite and feature tiling
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing
- Located within walking distance of Belfast City Centre
Internally the property comprises of a spacious open plan lounge/kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, two double bedrooms (master bedroom with en-suite shower room) and a modern main bathroom with white suite. The property benefits of gas fired central heating, double glazing, comes furnished and is available immediately.
Open Living/Dining/ Kitchen - 7.34m (24'1) x 4.24m (13'11)
Dual aspect windows, laminate wood flooring, range of high and low level units, dual drainer stainless steel sink unit, four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, microwave and fridge freezer. Balcony overlooking Custom House Square
Bedroom One - 5.21m (17'1) x 2.69m (8'10)
Shower cubicle with mains thermostatically controlled shower unit, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC.
Bedroom Two - 5.21m (17'1) x 2.74m (9')
Three piece suite comprising low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, panelled bath with over head shower and mixer taps.
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations