3 Railway Street, Derriaghy, BT17 9EU
Enjoying a cul-de-sac setting between Finaghy and Dunmurry this charming home will have far-reaching appeal from first time buyers to investors recognising the quiet yet convenient setting.
The accommodation briefly comprises a generous living room open plan to dining room with solid wooden flooring, bright modern kitchen with access to the rear garden, contemporary bathroom on first floor with two well-proportioned bedrooms. Externally there are delightful front and mature south westerly facing rear gardens.
Recently refurbished and with no onward chain we encourage an internal viewing at your earliest opportunity.
- Recently refurbished, superbly presented mid terrace home in popular location
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Open plan living/ dining accommodation with feature fireplace & solid wood flooring
- Bright, modern kitchen with access to rear garden
- First floor bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Located near to leading schools, and within short walking distance of transport links
- South westerly facing rear garden
- Ideal first time buy or investment purchase
Upvc front door to entrance hall
Through Lounge - 3.78m (12'5) x 3.33m (10'11)
Solid wooden flooring, feature cast iron fire with with tiled inset, under stairs storage cupboard
Dining - 5.31m (17'5) x 3.33m (10'11)
Solid wood flooring, door to;
Kitchen - 4.17m (13'8) x 2.49m (8'2)
Modern fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level units, marble effect worksurfaces, single drain stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven, electric hob and stainless steel extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine
Bedroom 1 - 3.45m (11'4) x 2.79m (9'2) At widest point
Bedroom 2 - 3.28m (10'9) x 2.08m (6'10)
Modern white bathroom suite comprising 'P' shaped bath with electric shower unit overhead, low flush WC, vanity wash hand basin and uPVC wall cladding
Pedestrian gate and pathway to front door. Front and rear gardens with patio and lawn. Outside store, Upvc oil tank and oil fired boiler to the rear.
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.