6 Eaton Lane, Derriaghy, Belfast, BT17 9HZ
Just outside Dunmurry this delightful, modern and energy efficient home is therefore most convenient to a broad range of amenities immediately to hand including village-type shops, excellent schools, recreational facilities and public transport connections to Belfast, Lisburn and beyond.
Freshly presented throughout the accommodation briefly comprises spacious living room, contemporary kitchen with range of integrated appliances and dining area, ground floor WC, first floor family bathroom and three excellent bedrooms including principle with en suite shower room. Of further note is the ample driveway parking and delightful enclosed rear garden with terrace and lawn.
In excellent condition and with no onward chain we recommend an internal viewing at your convenience.
- Superbly presented semi-detached home in most convenient and desirable location
- Excellent proximity to transport connections, shopping facilities and schools
- Generous living room with excellent natural light
- Contemporary kitchen with range of integrated appliances and dining area
- Ground floor WC, first floor bathroom
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, principle with en suite shower room
- Mains gas central heating, uPVC double glazing
- Driveway parking for multiple vehicles, delightful enclosed rear garden with terrace and lawn
Composite front door to:
Entrance Hall with contemporary tiling
Living Room - 4.52m (14'10) x 4.11m (13'6)
Kitchen - 5.33m (17'6) x 3.51m (11'6)
Modern fitted kitchen range of units, work surfaces, integrated stainless steel oven and four ring gas hob, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, washer dryer and fridge freezer. Ariston gas boiler
Low flush suite, matching tiling
First Floor Landing
Drymaster ventilation system, access to partially floored roofspace via pull down ladder providing great storage
Bedroom 1 - 3.4m (11'2) x 2.79m (9'2)
En Suite Shower Room
Ensuite to Bedroom 1
White suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, corner shower cubicle and extractor fan
Bedroom 2 - 3.3m (10'10) x 2.82m (9'3)
Bedroom 3 - 3.02m (9'11) x 2.39m (7'10)
White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, low flush WC, wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Driveway parking for multiple vehicles. Enclosed rear garden with level patio, low maintenance lawn and boundary fencing.
Service charge: £150.00 per annum - A.K. Properties.
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.