239-241 Cliftonville Road, Oldpark Road, Belfast, BT14 6NH
A fantastic opportunity to acquire an existing and thriving beauty salon offering high quality tanning beds, nail bar, and beauty treatments, which could be expanded upon if desired. Due to the retirement of the owners, we are instructed to market this established business which has been trading for approximately 9 years with a dedicated client base..
Overlooking the busy junction of Cliftonville Road and Oldpark Road, the business operates from first floor premises in a highly residential area and benefits from off street parking to the front. With an existing client base, Ergoline tanning equipment and individual treatment rooms this is an opportunity to hit the ground running.
- A thriving beauty salon business selling as a going concern
- Sited in highly residential area with dedicated client base
- Business comprises tanning & beauty salon
- Sale includes Ergoline tanning equiment
- Sale price includes fixtures and fittings
- Lease subject to a minimum 3 year term and £650 pcm rent
- Located on a busy junction with off street parking
Reception area with Nail Bar (c.166sqft)
Suspended ceiling with recessed lighting.
Tanning room 1 (c.84sqft)
Tanning room 2 (c. 54sqft)
Ergoline upright bed
Tanning room 3 (c.60sqft)
Tanning room 4 (c.84sqft)
Make-up room (c.73sqft)
Beauty room (c.58sqft)
Spray tan room (c.22sqft)
Kitchen area and WC
All tanning rooms are finished with wood effect laminate flooring and suspended ceilings with recessed lighting.
To include fixtures and fittings
Lease of premises subject to a minimum 3 year term and £650 per month rent.
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.