79 Sicily Park, , Belfast, BT10 0AN
Located in a popular residential area, 79 Sicily Park is sure to attract strong interest from a broad range of potential purchasers.
Having undergone an extensive programme of refurbishment, the property leaves little for a buyer to do but move in and the open plan accommodation flows exceptionally well, providing a bright and airy living space.
- Re wiring and plumbing, 2017
- Insulated to a high standard
- Drainage added to rear garden
- Cat 6 cabling throughout the property and two Coaxial cables to facilitate sky/virgin connections in all rooms
- Lining of both chimney breasts
- Installation of gas heating, zoned by ‘Nest’ software
- Beautifully presented and refurbished semi detached home
- Lounge with bay window and multi fuel stove
- Open plan living/ dining kitchen with range of appliances
- Four bedrooms
- Utility area and downstairs WC
- Deluxe shower room
- Parking to front and side
- Spacious rear garden in lawn with paved patio area
- Gas heating, double glazing and alarm system
- Detached garage
Laminate wood flooring, feature wood panelling
Lounge - 4.67m (15'4) x 3.51m (11'6) at widest point
Laminate wood flooring, feature bay window, cornicing and multi fuel stove.
Open Plan Living/ Dining Kitchen;
Living Room - 3.66m (12'0) x 3.58m (11'9) at widest point
Laminate wood flooring, feature wall mounted gas fire, cornicing
Dining Kitchen - 5.31m (17'5) x 2.74m (9')
Range of modern high and low level units, inset dual drainer stainless sink unit, Caple five ring ceramic hob top and extractor hood, Caple integrated microwave, eye level electric oven and dishwasher. Porcelain tiled floor and patio doors to rear.
Low flush WC, plumbed for washing machine, Porcelain tiled floor, gas fired boiler.
Feature leaded light stained glass window
Bedroom 1 - 4.62m (15'2) into bay x 3.23m (10'7)
Laminate wood flooring, feature bay window
Bedroom 2 - 3.63m (11'11) x 3.58m (11'9) at widest point
Laminate wood flooring
Bedroom 3 - 2.16m (7'1) x 2.06m (6'9)
Laminate wood flooring
Bedroom 4 - 3.15m (10'4) x 2.77m (9'1)
Laminate wood flooring, velux windows, eves storage
Deluxe, wet room with modern suite comprising vanity wash hand basin, mirrored inset, mains thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush WC, towel radiator and Porcelain tiled floor.
Detached Garage - 5.28m (17'4) x 2.87m (9'5)
Light and power
with gated access to rear. Paved patio area to rear with mature shrubs and planting. Secure gated access. Garden in lawn.
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.