5 Sandyhill Avenue, Ballyskeagh Road, Drumbeg, Belfast BT17 9LT
A deceptively spacious, detached family bungalow located just off the Ballyskeagh Road in a quiet residential cul-de-sac.
The accommodation comprises of three bedrooms, a spacious reception room, fully fitted kitchen and bathroom with white suite.
Outside there is ample space for entertaining with a mix of paved patio areas and gardens in lawn, and whilst in a semi-rural location, the property is within comfortable commuting distance of Belfast, Lisburn and further afield via the various motorway networks.
Viewing by appointment through agent, please contact our Lisburn Road office on 028 9068 2777
- Deceptively spacious, detached family bungalow in semi-rural location
- Large, bright lounge with feature open fire with stone surround
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Kitchen with range of high and low level units
- Comfortable commuting distance of Belfast, Lisburn and further afield via the various motorway networks
- Mix of paved patio areas and mature gardens
- Detached garage and driveway parking
- Oil fired central heating and double glazing
Entrance Hall - 2.77m (9'1) x 2.57m (8'5)
Lounge - 6.1m (20'0) x 3.56m (11'8)
Feature open fire with stone surround and hearth
Kitchen - 3.63m (11'11) at widest point x 3.18m (10'5) at widest point
Range of high and low level units, 1 1/2 drainer stainless steel sink unit, laminate work surfaces, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine
Bedroom 1 - 3.81m (12'6) x 2.72m (8'11)
Bedroom 2 - 2.74m (9'0) x 2.72m (8'11)
Bedroom 3 - 2.57m (8'5) at widest point x 2.26m (7'5) at widest point
Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with 'Creda' electric shower unit overhead
Gardens to front, side and rear with driveway parking. Oil storage tank and outbuilding housing oil fired boiler.
Garage - 5.11m (16'9) x 2.72m (8'11)
with power and light
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.