8 Bridge Street, Lisburn, BT28 1XY
An attractive double fronted property located on Bridge Street in Lisburn on the edge of Market Square. Bridge Street is centrally located in the heart of Lisburn’s Historic Quarter close to the Health Centre, Linen Centre, Civic Centre and a range of businesses and all city centre amenities and has high levels of passing traffic.
The property has been finished to a very high standard and is bright and spacious throughout comprising a basement, ground floor show rooms, first floor show rooms and second floor with office, kitchen, 2 store rooms, a workshop and a photography booth.
- An attractive double fronted property in Lisburn
- Excellent street frontage, high levels of passing traffic
- Three storey building, approximately 5500 sq ft
- Basement, ground floor and first floor with show rooms
- Second floor with an office, kitchen, 2 store rooms
- Workshop and a photography booth
- The property has been finished to a very high standard
- On street parking, several car parks within walking distance
- Business for sale with separate negotiation
Ground floor retail unit - 6.6m (21'8) x 22.3m (73'2)
Split level ground floor retail space, spotlighting, stairs to..
First Floor - 6.6m (21'8) x 22.3m (73'2)
Retail space, carpeted, skylights, spotlighting
Second floor - 6.6m (21'8) x 22.3m (73'2)
Office and 2 storage rooms, workshop, kitchen and photography booth
Basement - 6.41m (21'0) x 10.84m (35'7)
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.