86 Melrose Street, Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 7DQ
Just off the Lisburn Road this well presented terrace enjoys close proximity to a broad range of amenities on the Lisburn Road and Stranmillis as well as being only a short distance to the City Centre.
The accommodation briefly comprises a generous through living/dining room with wood effect flooring, spacious kitchen with access to rear, first floor shower room and two well proportioned bedrooms. Externally there is a forecourt with pedestrian gate to front door and enclosed rear yard. Furthermore the property benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed window frames.
Suitable to a range of clients we recommend an internal viewing at your convenience.
- Tastefully presented mid terrace in ever popular and highly convenient location
- Excellent proximity to both the Royal Victoria and City Hospitals, Queens University and the City Centre
- Bright living room with wood effect flooring open plan to dining room
- Fitted kitchen with access to rear yard
- First floor shower room with white suite
- Two spacious bedrooms each with built in robes
- Forecourt and enclosed rear yard
- Oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed
Hard wood front door to tiled entrance hall
Living Room - 3.96m (13'0) x 2.79m (9'2)
Laminate wood effect flooring, open to:
Dining Room - 2.97m (9'9) x 2.95m (9'8)
Laminate wood effect flooring
Kitchen - 3.45m (11'4) x 1.8m (5'11)
Modern fitted kitchen with range of units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, integrated wine rack, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls. Door to rear yard
First Floor Return
Shower Room - 2.57m (8'5) x 1.88m (6'2)
White suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit, corner shower cubicle with electric shower
Bedroom 1 - 3.91m (12'10) x 3.15m (10'4)
Wood effect flooring, range of built in robes
Bedroom 2 - 2.97m (9'9) x 2.39m (7'10)
Built in robes, shelved hot press and copper cylinder
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.