13 Sandhill Park, Off Gilford Road, Lurgan, BT66 7AX
Detached bungalow on a mature corner site. The property is set in a cul de sac location off upper Toberhewny Lane on the Gilford Road in Lurgan.
- Detached bungalow on a mature corner site
- Hallway with storage cupboard
- Lounge with open fireplace with tiled hearth and surround
- Kitchen with partially tiled walls an vinyl floor
- Separate Dining room with space for a dining table
- Separate utility room
- Three bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes.
- Integral garage with electronically opened up and over door
- Situated on Toberhewny Lane on the Gilford Road in Lurgan
With storage cupboard
- 4.11m (13'6) x 2.51m (8'3)
High and low level units, laminate work surface, inset sink draining stainless steel unit, space for cooker and fridge freezer, partially tiled walls and a vinyl floor.
Lounge - 5.33m (17'6) x 3.58m (11'9)
Open fireplace with tiled hearth and surround
Dining Room - 3.71m (12'2) x 2.64m (8'8)
Bedroom 1 - 3.56m (11'8) x 2.97m (9'9)
Bedroom 2 - 3.96m (13'0) x 2.67m (8'9)
With fitted wardrobes
Bedroom 3 - 3m (9'10) x 2.54m (8'4)
- 2.36m (7'9) x 1.65m (5'5)
Plumbed for washing machine and Dishwasher
With coloured suite, low flush WC, Panel bath with mixer tap attachment and telephone hand set arrangement, cubicle shower, partially tiled walls and vinyl floor.
- 4.78m (15'8) x 4.55m (14'11)
With electric operated up and over double door
Private back yard with patio area and driveway parking
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.