8b Randal Park, Off Cranmore Park, Belfast, BT9 6JJ
A short distance from the effervescent Lisburn Road this spacious apartment therefore enjoys a broad range of amenities immediately to hand with ease of access to the City Centre via Malone and Lisburn Roads.
The accommodation would be well suited to a range of buyers with it¿s level access and briefly comprises two excellent bedrooms, bathroom with contemporary suite, open plan living/dining room, modern kitchen with integrated appliances and breakfast bar. Of further note is the private rear patio accessed of the living room, a great space for relaxing and entertaining.
Early viewing is encouraged.
- Bright and spacious ground floor apartment in most convenient and desirable location
- Broad range of amenities immediately to hand with ease of access to City Centre
- Open plan living dining room with contemporary floor tiling and access to rear patio
- Contemporary kitchen range of integrated appliances and breakfast bar
- Two generous double bedrooms
- Large bathroom with modern white suite
- Mains gas heating, double glazing throughout
- Private patio to rear accessed off living room, designated car parking
Wooden front door to tiled reception hall with intercom, shelved storage cupboard and meter cupboard
Kitchen - 3.51m (11'6) x 2.9m (9'6)
Contemporary kitchen with excellent range of units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, Bosch oven, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, Glow Worm gas boiler, breakfast bar with four ring hob and extractor fan above, matching tiled floor. Open to:
Living/Dining - 6.35m (20'10) x 3.33m (10'11)
Matching tiled floor. Patio door to private rear terrace.
Bedroom 1 - 3.81m (12'6) x 3.51m (11'6)
Bedroom 2 - 4.19m (13'9) x 2.69m (8'10)
Resident parking to the front and private rear patio accessed off living room
Bathroom - 3.71m (12'2) x 2.39m (7'10)
Fully tiled white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, corner shower cubicle, twin bowl vanity unit, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Management Company: CSM
Management Fee: £1365 per annum
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.