363-365 Newtownards Road, Belfast, BT4 1AJ
Excellent redevelopment opportunity.
Two 2 ½ storey mid-terrace properties on one of Belfast’s busiest roads close to the junction of the Newtownards Road and Albertbridge Road in East Belfast. The properties are being sold with vacant possession and do require extensive refurbishment/redevelopment.
- Excellent redevelopment opportunity in East Belfast
- Busy arterial route with high pedestrian footfall
- Suitable for a variety of uses subject to the necessary consents
- NAV: to be assessed
- The properties are being sold with vacant possession
- Require extensive refurbishment/redevelopment.
Benefiting from close proximity to Connswater Shopping Centre and Retail Park, superb transport link and prominent frontage onto the Newtownards Road, the properties would lend themselves to a variety of uses after refurbishment/redevelopment.
Frontage onto the main road is measured at 8.75m (28ft 8in) and an over depth of 14m (45ft 11in), the properties offer an overall area of approximately 122.5 sq m
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.