1 Seabourne Parade,Shore Road,Belfast, BT15 3NP
Superb investment less than a 10 minute commute to the York Street University Campus and City beyond - This refurbished double fronted end terrace with garage, off street parking and rear gardens, offers a current rental income of £ 495pcm with obvious future potential.
The refurbished accommodation comprises lounge with plank style wooden flooring, contemporary fitted kitchen with built-in oven and hob and high gloss units. On the first floor there is a modern white bathroom suite and 2 double bedrooms. The property has been significantly improved with gas fired central heating & pvc double glazed windows. Externally there is a rare garage / driveway parking and private rear gardens in lawn and patio.
Offering a "ready to go" buy to let opportunity, for the canny investor with significant future potential just a short commute to the new York Street Campus and City beyond.
- Superb "ready to go" investment 10mins to University & City
- Double fronted refurbished end terrace with garage
- 1 + Receptions, 2 double bedrooms
- Two bedrooms both with laminate flooring
- Contemporary high gloss kitchen, modern bathroom suite
- Gas fired central heating, pvc double glazing
- Garage, driveway parking, low maintenance rear gardens
- Leased to 31st July 2020 @ £ 495pcm - great future potential
Lounge - 4.14m (13'7) x 2.97m (9'9)
Plank style flooring
Kitchen with dining - 4.17m (13'8) x 2.36m (7'9)
Excellent range of high and low level units, marble effect worktops, stainless steel sink unit, built-in oven and hob,
Modern white bathroom suite with panelled bath, shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc
Bedroom 1 - 4.14m (13'7) x 2.97m (9'9)
Bedroom 2 - 3.35m (11') x 2.46m (8'1)
Up and over door
Victorian style gates, driveway parking, gardens rear in lawn and feature patio
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.