2 Ben Eden Park, Donegall Park Avenue, Belfast, BT15 4GS
Enjoying a quiet cul-de-sac location just off Donegall Park Avenue this bright and spacious family home is therefore most convenient to many local amenities including arterial routes and benefitting from ease of access to the City Centre.
The accommodation briefly comprises generous living room leading to open plan kitchen and dining room which in turn enjoys access to the sunny rear garden. On the first floor are three bedrooms, one with en suite shower room to compliment the family bathroom. Furthermore the property benefits from uPVC double glazing and mains gas central heating.
Early viewing is encouraged at your convenience.
- Modern semi-detached family home in most popular and desirable location
- Quiet cul-de-sac setting yet convenient to many amenities and arterial routes
- Spacious living room with tiled fireplace and hearth
- Generous dining/family room open plan to modern fitted kitchen
- Three excellent bedrooms including bedroom one with en suite shower room
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Driveway parking, front and rear garden with patio and lawn
- uPVC double glazed, mains gas central heating
Wooden front door and double glazed side panels to entrance hall
Reception 1 - 5.28m (17'4) x 4.06m (13'4)
Tiled fireplace and hearth. Storage cupboard
Kitchen - 5.11m (16'9) x 3.63m (11'11)
Modern fitted kitchen with range of units, work surfaces, sink unit with mixer taps, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, Vaillant gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, double doors to rear
First Floor Landing
Shelved hot press. Access to Roof space
Bedroom 1 - 4.45m (14'7) x 3.96m (13') At widest point
Double built-in robe
En suite shower room
White suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with electric shower. Extractor fan
Bedroom 2 - 3.15m (10'4) x 3.02m (9'11) At widest point
Bedroom 3 - 2.84m (9'4) x 1.91m (6'3) At widest point
Bathroom 1 - 3.12m (10'3) x 1.91m (6'3)
Modern white suite comprising WC, wash hand basin and tiled panelled bath.
Enclosed rear garden with South-Westerly aspect, level lawn, mature beds, boundary fencing and outside tap
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.