Apt 7, The Links, Warren Road, Donaghadee, BT21 0QS
A spacious ground floor apartment comprising entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with casual dining area, two double bedrooms (master with en-suite), separate bathroom and further benefitting of under floor gas fired central heating and double glazing.
The Warren Road has long been associated with outstanding homes and this small complex of superbly built apartments is no exception. Set back off the main road this charming apartment affords views over Donaghadee Golf Course which can especially be enjoyed in the afternoon sun from the private rear patio area.
Ideally located on the outskirts of Donaghadee Town, many picturesque coastal walks are available overlooking the Copeland Islands and beyond to the Irish Sea. This traditional seaside town hosts several outstanding restaurants, parks, shops, golf and sailing clubs all within five miles of Bangor and thirty five minutes drive of Belfast. All things considered this superb home will appeal to a wide variety of purchasers and we highly recommend an internal viewing.
- Bright and Spacious Ground Floor Apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms Both With Built in Furniture, One with En-Suite Shower Room
- Large Lounge with Views over Golf Course
- Kitchen with Casual Dining Area and Doors to Rear Patio
- Spacious Reception/Dining Hall
- Underfloor Gas Fired Central Heating/ UPVC Double Glazing
- Residents Private Car Parking Area
- Quiet and Prestigious Location off the Warren Road overlooking Donaghadee Golf Course
- Convenient to Donaghadee Town Centre, Award Winning Restaurants, Boutiques and Shops
- Many Delightful Coastal Walks Close at Hand
- Less than 5 miles to Bangor, Belfast is easily accessible within approximately 35 minutes drive
with cloaks cupboard
Reception Hall - 4.19m (13'9) x 2.67m (8'9)
Double doors with bevelled glass leading to...
Lounge - 5.18m (17'0) x 4.83m (15'10)
TV and satellite points, views over the golf course.
Kitchen/ Dining Area - 5.11m (16'9) x 4.57m (15'0)
Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit, appliances include cooker, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge, patio doors to semi-circular patio, views of golf course.
with hotpress and storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom - 3.96m (13'0) x 3.66m (12'0)
Excellent range of built-in robes.
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, extractor fan and shaver point.
Bedroom Two - 3.66m (12'0) x 3.35m (11'0)
including range of built-in robes.
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle, tiled walls and floor, extractor fan, shaver point and down lighters.
Residents car parking, bin storage area, private tiled patio area.
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.