30 Onslow Parade, Ravenhill, Belfast, BT6 0AR
Tastefully presented by the current owners this attractive home enjoys a most sought after location near to a diverse range of shops and services, transport connections, leading schools as well as popular bar-restaurants and sports facilities.
The accommodation enjoys a bright living room with bay window, separate dining room with feature fireplace and double doors to landscaped rear garden, modern kitchen with integrated appliances and casual dining space, first floor shower room, three well proportioned bedrooms and a most useful floored roofspace accessed via folding wooden ladder. Externally there is good driveway parking leading to an attached garage and of special note is the landscaped rear garden boasting a bright Southern aspect.
With nothing to do but move in and enjoy we recommend an internal viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Superbly presented and maintained family home in most popular and highly desirable location
- Excellent proximity to a diverse range of amenities including leading schools, village-type shops and popular bar-restaurants
- Bright living room with picture rail and attractive bay window providing excellent natural light
- Separate dining/family room with feature fireplace, wood effect flooring and double doors to rear
- Extended kitchen with integrated units and dining area
- Three well proportioned bedrooms each with ceiling cornicing
- First floor shower room with modern white suite and contemporary tiling
- Floored attic room with twin Velux windows and storage in eaves, accessed via folding wooden ladder
- Driveway parking for multiple vehicles and attached double length garage
- Enclosed rear landscaped garden with Southerly aspect, ideal for al fresco relaxing and entertaining
- Mains gas central heating and double glazed throughout
uPVC front door to
Wood effect flooring and storage under stairs
Living Room - 3.12m (10'3) x 3.1m (10'2)
Picture rail, feature bay window
Dining Room - 3.15m (10'4) x 3.12m (10'3)
Picture rail, wood effect flooring, feature fireplace, double doors to rear
Kitchen - 7.92m (26'0) x 2.06m (6'9)
Excellent range of high and low level units, work surfaces, inset sink unit, integrated stainless steel oven and four ring gas hob, tiled splash back, extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, door to rear garden
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, Access via folding wooden ladder to Floored Roofspace
Bedroom 1 - 3.51m (11'6) x 2.84m (9'4)
Bedroom 2 - 3.12m (10'3) x 2.77m (9'1)
Bedroom 3 - 2.01m (6'7) x 1.98m (6'6)
Shower Room - 2.08m (6'10) x 1.85m (6'1)
Contemporary white suite comprising corner shower cubicle, low flush WC and wash hand basin.
Floored Roofspace - 4.98m (16'4) x 2.46m (8'1)
Twin Velux windows, storage in eaves, recessed spotlights
Attached Garage - 7.67m (25'2) x 2.39m (7'10)
Power and light
Driveway parking for multiple vehicles, enclosed rear garden with bright, Southerly aspect and landscaped terrace ¿ a great low maintenance area for all the family to enjoy.
Please note that PINPOINT have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections as required.
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.