17 Wynchurch Terrace, , Belfast, BT6 0HP
Benefitting from a wide range of amenities immediately to hand including excellent schools, shopping and sports facilities as well as ease of access to the city centre the convenience of this extended family home is second to none and will create broad appeal in today¿s market.
The accommodation briefly comprises two separate reception rooms, modern kitchen open plan to family room, ground floor WC, first floor bathroom (with underfloor heating), three bedrooms including principle with en suite shower room and fixed staircase to floored roofspace. Of special note are the extensive gardens, South-facing to the rear and magnificent garden room suitable to a range of uses including home office, fitness suite, treatment rooms etc.
Sensibly priced we recommend an internal viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Extended red brick semi detached family home in area of consistently high demand
- Close proximity to many leading schools, village-type shops and amenities
- Separate living and dining rooms
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances open plan to family room
- Three excellent bedrooms, principle with en suite shower room.
- Modern bathroom suite including panelled bath, separate walk-in shower and underfloor heating
- Fixed staircase to floored roofspace
- Driveway parking, detached garage and extensive South-facing rear gardens
- Multi-purpose Garden Room currently used as a full-size snooker room
- Mains gas central heating, majority uPVC double glazed window frames
Wood effect flooring, cubby hole understairs
Low flush suite
Living Room - 4.17m (13'8) x 3.61m (11'10) into bay
Matching wood effect flooring, polished granite fireplace and hearth
Dining Room - 5.54m (18'2) x 2.39m (7'10)
Access to extensive south-facing rear patio and garden
Kitchen - 2.84m (9'4) x 2.82m (9'3)
Fitted kitchen with range of units, work surfaces, integrated Hotpoint double oven, 4 ring gas hob, extractor fan, sink unit and mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer
Family Room - 3.81m (12'6) x 3.15m (10'4)
Wood effect flooring, sliding patio door to family room
Master Bedroom - 3.78m (12'5) x 3.12m (10'3)
En Suite Shower Room
Fully tiled white suite comprising WC, wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail and extractor fan
Bedroom 2 - 3.61m (11'10) x 2.59m (8'6)
Wood effect flooring, wall to wall sliding robes
Bedroom 3 - 2.9m (9'6) x 2.29m (7'6)
Family Bathroom - 2.79m (9'2) x 1.65m (5'5)
Modern suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rails, walk-in shower area, extractor fan and underfloor heating
Floored Roof Space - 3.84m (12'7) x 3.43m (11'3)
Worcester gas boiler, velux window, light and power
Driveway parking for several vehicles. Extensive, level South-facing rear garden with patio, lawn and excellent natural screening.
Up and over door. Side door to garden.
Garden Room - 6.83m (22'5) x 4.88m (16')
uPVC entrance door and double glazed window frames, light and power.
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.