14 Parkview, BT17 9RD
Enjoying a most convenient location in the centre of Dunmurry this top floor apartment therefore enjoys a host of amenities on the doorstep as well as benefitting from ease of access to both Belfast and Lisburn via rail or bus connections.
The accommodation briefly comprises modern kitchen with integrated appliances open plan to living/dining area and a faux balcony with southerly aspect onto the park. Both bedrooms are doubles and the principle offers an en suite shower room to support the central bathroom. Furthermore the apartment benefits from mains gas central heating and double glazing.
Suitable to a range of buyers we recommend an internal viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Second (top) floor apartment in most convenient location
- Two generously proportioned bedrooms, principle with en suite shower room
- Open plan living room to fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Family bathroom with modern white suite
- uPVC double glazed, mains gas central heating
- Gated and covered private residents parking
- Balcony off living room with delightful south-facing aspect
- Train and bus connections to Belfast and Lisburn with village shops on the doorstep
Communal entrance with staircase to 2nd Floor
Reception Hall - 0m (') x 3.35m (11'0)
Spacious storage cupboard
Kitchen open plan to Living Room - 6.5m (21'4) x 3.43m (11'3)
Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven and 4 ring gas hob, extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, washing machine and gas boiler. Ceramic tiled floor and part tiled walls to kitchen area. Intercom and door to south-facing balcony overlooking Dunmurry Village and Kingsway Green¿
Bedroom 1 - 5.54m (18Â¿2Â¿) x 3.05m (10Â¿) At widest points to include en suite
En suite shower room
White suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin with splash back, corner shower cubicle and ceramic tiled floor.
Bedroom 2 - 5.21m (17'1) x 2.95m (9'8)
Bathroom - 2.21m (7'3) x 1.88m (6'2)
White suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath, ceramic tiled floor and part tiled walls.
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.