118 Fitzroy Avenue, University Quarter, Belfast, BT7 1HY
SITE WITH FULL PLANNING PERMISSION FOR SIX APARTMENTS
- Excellent redevelopment opportunity
- Full planning permission granted for demolition of existing rear return and construction of six, fully self-contained, one bedroom apartments.
- Sited towards rear of Queen¿s University main campus and Botanic Avenue, south Belfast
- Rental potential £600 pcm for each of the six apartments.
- Located within diverse residential area popular with young professionals, students and families.
- Excellent nearby public transport links with Belfast City Centre ¿ University Road, Botanic Avenue, Ormeau Road.
The approved redevelopment comprises six modern, fully self-contained, one bedroom apartments.
Planning ref: LA04/2020/0038/F (Granted 3rd March 2021)
The development site is located behind College Green, south Belfast at rear of Queen¿s University main campus on corner with Carmel Street. It is only two miles from Belfast City Centre, with on-street parking available, and benefits from choice of excellent public transport links nearby.
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.