21 St James's Crescent, Falls Road, Belfast, BT12
Just off the Donegall and Falls Roads this deceptively spacious mid terrace is therefore most convenient to a broad range of amenities including a broad range of shops, schools, the Royal Victoria and City Hospitals, arterial routes and access to the city centre.
The accommodation briefly comprises generous living room, separate dining room open plan to fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, first floor bathroom and three well proportioned bedrooms. Of further note is the floored attic room with heat, power and light.
Let at £650 pcm (rolling contract) this would be an excellent investment opportunity or first time buy.
- Deceptively spacious mid terrace in ever popular and convenient location
- Range of amenities immediately to hand as well as access to road networks and city centre
- Generous living room with feature fireplace and electric fire inset
- Dining/family room open plan to fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- First floor bathroom
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Attic room accessed via fixed staircase from principle bedroom
- Majority uPVC double glazing, mains gas central heating
- Front and enclosed rear yard
- Excellent first time or investor purchase
Hard wood front door to tiled Entrance Porch. Inner door to:
Living Room - 4.09m (13'5) x 3.99m (13'1)
Laminate wood effect flooring
Dining Area - 3.96m (13') x 1.78m (5'10)
Kitchen - 5.36m (17'7) x 2.59m (8'6)
Modern fitted kitchen with range of units, work surfaces, sink unit with mixer tap, integrated double oven, four ring electric hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Door to rear.
Bedroom 1 - 4.01m (13'2) x 2.82m (9'3)
Wood effect flooring, fixed staircase to
Bedroom 2 - 3.1m (10'2) x 2.06m (6'9)
Wood effect flooring
Bedroom 3 - 2.57m (8'5) x 2.36m (7'9)
Wood effect floor
Bathroom - 2.59m (8'6) x 1.7m (5'7)
Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, panel bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Airing cupboard with Ideal gas boiler.
Attic - 3.63m (11'11) x 2.64m (8'8)
Storage in eaves, dormer windows, radiator, light and power
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.