344 Woodstock Road, Belfast, BT6 8ND
An excellent opportunity to acquire a well-established hot food business takeaway on one of the arterial routes into Belfast City Centre.
This business owns excellent frontage onto the busy Woodstock Road. Running parallel to, and between, the Castlereagh Road and the Ravenhill Road, leading onto the Cregagh Road, it lies in a prime position to take advantage of the surrounding high density residential population and high levels of passing trade. The Woodstock Road is quickly becoming one of the highly sought after East Belfast locations.
- Hot food takeaway business with excellent street frontage
- First floor accommodation above
- Separate gas fired heating in shop and living accommodation
- 15 year lease available from April 2017
- High density residential area and good passing trade
- The property benefits from a high volume of traffic.
- First Floor Living accommodation
Hot food takeaway business
Rear access for bins etc.
Rates 2017/18 - £2,815.23 (as per LPSNI website)
Initial rental income £7,800 per annum for the first 3 years
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.