113 Cloona Park, , Belfast, BT17 0HF
- Price £150,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Receptions 1
- Status Agreed
028 9068 2777 Email Enquiry
Just off the Upper Dunmurry Lane this bright and spacious family home is therefore most convenient to a broad range of amenities including a variety of convenience shops, excellent schools, sports facilities and transport links.
The accommodation briefly comprises living room with fireplace and wood effect flooring, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances open plan to dining room, first floor shower room with white suite, airing cupboard with gas boiler, four bedrooms (three featuring built-in robes), attached garage and gardens in lawn to the front and rear.
Sensibly priced but requiring some gentle updating we recommend an internal viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Bright and spacious semi-detached family home
- Living room feature fireplace and wood effect flooring
- Fitted kitchen with integrated oven open plan to dining room
- Four well-proportioned first floor bedrooms, three with built-in robes
- First floor shower room with white suite
- Driveway leading to attached garage, front and rear garden in lawn
- Majority double glazed, mains gas central heating
- Excellent proximity to many amenities, schools and transport links
Hardwood front door with glazed insets and side panels to reception hall with wood effect flooring and storage cupboard understairs.
Living Room - 3.76m (12'4) x 3.25m (10'8)
Tiled fireplace and hearth, matching wood effect floor
Kitchen open to Dining - 5.23m (17'2) x 2.54m (8'4)
Modern fitted kitchen with range of units, work surfaces, sink unit with mixer taps, integrated oven and four ring electric hob, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine. Door to rear.
First Floor Landing
Access to roofspace, airing cupboard with Ideal gas boiler
Bedroom 1 - 3.28m (10'9) x 2.87m (9'5)
Two built in robes
Bedroom 2 - 3.76m (12'4) x 2.44m (8')
Built in robe
Bedroom 3 - 2.72m (8'11) x 2.64m (8'8)
Built in robe
Bedroom 4 - 2.84m (9'4) x 2.31m (7'7)
White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, uPVC wall panelling, tiled floor and extractor fan
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.