51 Dunlambert Park, Fortwilliam Park, Belfast, BT15 3NL
Renovated, refurbished and presented to an exceptional standard throughout, this semi detached family home with private gardens is sure to impress.
The current vendors have put a lot of effort into improving this home from updating the wiring and damp proof course, repointing, gas heating and recently fitted luxury kitchen and bathroom. With little to do but move in and enjoy - early viewing is recommended in this sought after location.
- An exceptional semi detached villa in a well regarded area
- Two reception rooms, one with feature fireplace
- Modern fitted dining kitchen with built-in oven and hob etc.
- Bathroom with contemporary 4 piece white suite
- Three bedrooms, one with built-in storage
- Gas fired heating, double glazing
- Front and enclosed rear garden in lawn, driveway parking
Under stair storage, laminate wood flooring
Lounge: - 4.45m (14'7) x 3.71m (12'2)
Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and wood surround, laminate wood flooring
Dining Room: - 4.17m (13'8) x 3.51m (11'6)
Dining Kitchen: - 5.84m (19'2) x 2.54m (8'4)
Excellent range of high and low level units and larder, granite effect work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, built-in electric under oven and gas hob unit, stainless steel canopy, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, tiled splashback, recessed spotlighting
Landing access to roofspace
Bedroom 1: - 3.56m (11'8) x 3.48m (11'5)
Bedroom 2: - 4.29m (14'1) x 3.53m (11'7)
Bedroom 3: - 2.92m (9'7) x 2.64m (8'8)
Laminate wood flooring
Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, quadrant shower cubicle, shower unit, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail
Front and rear garden laid in lawn, driveway parking.
Please note that PINPOINT have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections as required.
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations