20 Maryville Avenue, Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 7HE
Tastefully presented throughout this charming home is located off a popular stretch of the Lisburn Road facing Cranmore (Drumglass) Park, near to a diverse range of shops and tempting bar-restaurants including Greens Pizzeria, Cu, La Bottega and The Bowery.
Briefly the accommodation comprises living room with wood effect flooring and gas coal effect fire open plan to dining room, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, first floor shower room with contemporary suite and two bright bedrooms. Externally there is an enclosed rear yard and furthermore the property benefits from mains gas central heating and double glazing.
With nothing to do but move in and enjoy we recommend an internal viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Tastefully presented terrace home in convenient and desirable location
- Excellent nearby amenities including village-type shops, tempting bar-restaurants and public transport
- Bright, spacious living room with coal effect fire open plan to dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances and access to rear
- First floor shower room with recently fitted contemporary suite
- Two spacious, well-proportioned bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating and majority double glazed
- Applealing to a range of potential buyers
Hardwood front door with glazed inset to tiled entrance porch and inner door to entrance hall.
Living Room - 3.2m (10'6) x 3.1m (10'2)
Laminate wood effect flooring and gas coal effect fire. Open to:
Dining Room - 3.45m (11'4) x 2.59m (8'6)
Recessed spot lights, cloaks area under stairs
Kitchen - 3.07m (10'1) x 2.36m (7'9)
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units. Integrated Hotpoint electric oven, four ring Belling ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink and mixer tap, integrated Ignis dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine, recessed spot lights, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor and door to enclosed rear yard.
Bedroom One - 4.37m (14'4) x 3.1m (10'2)
Decorative cast iron fire place
Bedroom Two - 3.1m (10'2) x 2.39m (7'10)
Access to roofspace
Shower Room - 2.59m (8'6) x 2.51m (8'3)
Contemporary white suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin, walk in double shower tray with central shower head and telephone shower head, vinyl floor and part panelled walls, airing cupboard with Ideal Gas boiler and access to roofspace.
Enclosed rear yard with access to rear alley.
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.