3 Somerton Grange, Antrim Road, Belfast, BT15 4HA
Just off Somerton Road in a quiet cul-de-sac this superbly presented family home is therefore in excellent proximity to a broad range of amenities including leading schools, sports and recreational facilities, many shops as well as ease of access to the city centre and arterial routes.
The freshly presented accommodation briefly comprises spacious living dining room with access to rear, newly fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, cloakroom with WC, modern bathroom suite and four well proportioned bedrooms including master with en suite shower room. Externally there is good driveway parking, an integral garage and enclosed rear patio garden ideal for relaxing and unwinding.
With nothing to do but move in and enjoy we recommend an internal viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Bright, attractive and deceptively spacious family home in most convenient location
- Quiet, cul-de-sac location with a broad range of amenities nearby including access to the City Centre
- Generous living/dining room with solid wooden floor and double doors to rear
- Recently fitted contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, separate utility area
- Cloakroom with WC, luxury first floor family bathroom
- Four excellent bedrooms including master en-suite
- Driveway parking for multiple vehicles leading to integral garage
- Low maintenance enclosed rear patio garden with outside store
- Mains gas central heating, double glazed window frames
Wood front door to entrance hall with wood effect flooring. Low flush suite, matching wooden floor, extractor fan
Living Room - 7.24m (23'9) x 3.45m (11'4)
Oak wood flooring, marble fireplace and hearth with electric fire in set. Double door leading to rear patio and garden
Kitchen - 5.11m (16'9) x 3.68m (12'1)
Contemporary kitchen with a good range of high and low level units with marble effect surfaces. 1/2 bowl single drain sink unit and mixer taps, integrated stainless steel oven,4 ring electric hob, splash back and extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. Matching wood effect flooring, door to the rear
First floor level
Shelved airing cupboard with radiator, access to roof space
Bedroom 1 - 5.77m (18'11) x 3.07m (10'1)
Laminate wood effect flooring, wall to wall built in wardrobes with dressing table and overhead storage
En-Suite White bathroom suite comprising low flush WC, and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Corner shower cubicle, red ring electric shower, extractor fan
Bedroom 2 - 4.55m (14'11) x 3.53m (11'7)
Built in shelving
Bedroom 3 - 3.53m (11'7) x 2.59m (8'6)
Bedroom 4 - 2.9m (9'6) x 2.59m (8'6)
Contemporary white bathroom suite, comprising panel bath, mixer taps and shower above. Low flush WC, wash hand basin, vanity unit and extractor fan
Medium sized Garden
Front garden and lawn with mature plants and shrubs, enclosed low main rear garden, outside store.
Driveway parking leading to integral garage
Integrated garage with under and over door. Lighting and power with gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.