98 Rosebery Road, Ravenhill Avenue, Belfast, BT6 8JF
EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY!
Site with full planning permission for demolition of existing dwelling and construction of three apartments.
Planning reference: LA04/2018/1236/F
The building is located on the corner of Rosebery Road and Ardenvohr Street in East Belfast. 1.5 miles from Belfast City Centre. There are excellent public transport links from the nearby Ravenhill Road and Woodstock Road, both of which also offer a multitude of choice in local shopping and eateries.
- Excellent redevelopment opportunity
- Full planning permission granted
- Rental potential £400 - £450 depending on quality of finish
- Positioned to take advantage of the many local amenities
- Sited within a popular, high density residential area
- Excellent nearby public transport links to the City Centre
The proposed development comprises three apartments:
39.8 sq.m/ 428 sq.ft (1 bedroom)
FIRST FLOOR (1 bedroom)
38.2 sq.m/ 411 sq.ft
SECOND FLOOR (Bedsit)
30.5 sq.m/ 328 sq.ft
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.