5 Tyne Street, , Belfast, BT13 2JS
- Price £115,000
- Style Terrace
- Bedrooms 3
- Receptions 1
- Status Agreed
028 9068 2777 Email Enquiry
On the outskirts of the City Centre and with the benefit of the many amenities on Peters Hill and the Shankill Road immediately to hand the convenience of this fine home will create broad appeal from a multitude of potential buyers.
The low maintenance accommodation briefly comprises generous living room with wood effect flooring, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and pantry understairs, ground floor WC to compliment the first floor luxury shower room and three well-proportioned bedrooms. Externally there is a front garden/option of driveway parking and a fantastic, enclosed South-facing rear with views to the City.
Attractively priced and in an area of consistently high demand we recommend an internal viewing at your convenience.
- Delightful, bright and deceptively spacious terrace home in ever-popular location
- Diverse array of local amenities and only a short distance to the City Centre
- Generous living room with feature tiled chimney breast and wood effect flooring
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, casual dining area and pantry understairs
- Ground floor cloakroom with WC, luxury first floor shower room
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- Front garden in low maintenance resin suitable for driveway parking, enclosed South-facing rear garden for relaxing and entertaining
- Mains gas central heating, uPVC double glazed and low maintenance throughout
uPVC front door to entrance porch. Woodend and glazed inner door to reception hall with laminate wood effect flooring.
Living Room - 4.06m (13'4) x 3.48m (11'5)
Wood effect flooring, feature tile effect chimney breast with electric fire inset.
Kitchen with Dining Area - 5.36m (17'7) x 3.48m (11'5)
Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, work surfaces, sink unit, range of integrated appliances and casual dining area. Understairs storage converted to child's play area or pantry.
uPVC door to South-facing rear garden
Cloakroom with WC
Low flush suite
First Floor Landing
Wall-to-wall mirror fronted sliding robes providing magnificent storage, Vaillant gas boiler and access to partially floored roofspace.
Bedroom 1 - 3.48m (11'5) x 3.15m (10'4)
Shelved built-in robe
Bedroom 2 - 3.51m (11'6) x 2.97m (9'9)
Bedroom 3 - 2.57m (8'5) x 2.18m (7'2)
Shower Room - 2.29m (7'6) x 1.98m (6'6)
Luxury shower room suite comprising walk-in double shower tray, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low flush WC and feature panelled walls
Wooden gate to low maintenance front garden which could be used as off-street parking if required. Delightful, enclosed South-facing rear garden - a great space for relaxing and unwinding. Spacious shed affording excellent storage.
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.