45 Ethel Street, Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 7FT
Just off the ever popular Lisburn Road this spacious mid terrace is therefore most convenient to a diverse range of amenities including village type shops, QUB, both the Royal Victoria and City Hospitals, the City Centre and many tempting bar-restaurants.
The accommodation briefly comprises south-facing living room with feature bay window, spacious family room with tiled fireplace, fitted kitchen, first floor bathroom and two well proportioned bedrooms. Externally there is a front patio garden with sunny aspect and enclosed rear yard.
Please note that the property would benefit from some modernisation and refurbishment, as such we would recommend to cash buyers or buyers with substantial deposits.
- Bright and spacious mid terrace in popular and convenient setting
- Close proximity to QUB, Royal Victoria and City Hospitals, the Lisburn Road and City Centre
- Two separate reception rooms, living room with feature bay window
- Kitchen with access to rear yard
- First floor bathroom with white suite
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Front patio garden and enclosed rear yard
- Oil fired central heating, majority uPVC double glazed
- IN NEED OF SOME MODERNISATION, NOT SUITABLE FOR CO-OWNERSHIP
Wooden front door with glazed inset to
Living Room - 3.53m (11'7) x 3.48m (11'5) Into Bay
Family Room - 4.55m (14'11) x 3.38m (11'1)
Fireplace and tiled hearth. Storage under stairs. Open to:
Kitchen - 2.62m (8'7) x 2.39m (7'10)
Fitted kitchen with range units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, door to rear
First Floor Landing
Shelved airing cupboard
Bedroom 1 - 4.62m (15'2) x 2.72m (8'11)
Bedroom 2 - 3.4m (11'2) x 2.36m (7'9)
White suite comprising WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath with Redring electric shower
Pedestrian gate to flagged front garden. Enclosed rear yard
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.