4 Landseer Street, , Belfast, BT9 5AL
Opposite the David Keir Building on the Stranmillis Road, this spacious mid terrace is therefore very near to Queens University, both the City and Royal Victoria Hospitals as well as the many attractions and amenities of Stranmillis, Ormeau, the Lisburn Road and of course the City Centre.
The accommodation briefly comprises an open plan living room through to dining room, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, first floor shower room with separate WC and four excellent bedrooms. Externally there is a front and rear yard and the property further benefits from mains gas heating and uPVC double glazing.
The property will have wide appeal but please note has an HMO licence for 4 parties and is currently let until September 2023 @ £1300pcm with a new lease from 15/09/2023 @ £1450pcm.
- Suggested revision for next lease to be at least £1,600pcm providing yield of 8.17%
- Attractive three storey terrace with HMO licence for 4 people in close proximity to QUB, the Hospitals and City Centre
- Bright living room open plan to dining room
- Fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances and access to rear yard
- Four spacious bedrooms with potential for an additional fifth bedroom (subject to statutory consents)
- First floor shower room with separate WC
- Forecourt and enclosed rear yard
- Worcester gas boiler, uPVC double glazed window frames
- New lease @ £1450pcm from 15/09/2023
uPVC front door to entrance hall with wood effect flooring
Living Room - 4.09m (13'5) x 3.3m (10'10)
Wood effect flooring. Tiled fireplace and hearth, open plan to dining room.
Dining Room - 5.08m (16'8) x 3.3m (10'10)
Matching flooring. Storage cupboard understairs. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen - 4.34m (14'3) x 2.08m (6'10)
Fitted kitchen with excellent range of units, work surfaces, sink unit with mixer taps, integrated stainless steel oven and 4 ring electric hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, door to rear yard.
First Floor Return
Hotpress with Worcester gas boiler
Bedroom One - 4.27m (14') x 3.35m (11')
Bedroom Two - 3.89m (12'9) x 3.35m (11')
Shower cubicle with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin.
Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin
Bedroom Three - 3.35m (11') x 2.54m (8'4)
Bedroom Four - 3.33m (10'11) x 2.54m (8'4)
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.