5 Kings Court, Upper Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT10 0AF
Set off the Upper Lisburn Road at Balmoral this delightful ground floor apartment benefits from a diverse array of amenities immediately to hand as well as ease of access via bus or rail into Belfast City Centre and Lisburn.
The accommodation briefly comprises generous living room with patio door to South-facing rear, fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob, two bedrooms and shower room with white suite. Of special note is the private, enclosed rear garden with luscious South-facing aspect over Balmoral Golf Club.
While well cared for over the years the property would now benefit from some modernisation and is a fantastic opportunity for the buyer keen to put their own stamp onto their new home.
- Fabulous ground floor apartment in most popular and convenient location
- Excellent proximity to village-type shops as well as bus and rail halts to City Centre and Lisburn
- Bright and generous living room with southerly aspect and patio door to rear garden
- Fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob and extractor
- Shower room with white suite and electric shower
- Two bedrooms
- Electric heating, double glazed window frames
- Resident car parking and fabulous South-facing private rear garden overlooking Balmoral GC
Communal entrance to hallway with front door into apartment.
Intercom to front door and cloakroom
Living Room - 4.88m (16') x 3.96m (13')
uPVC sliding door to South-facing rear patio and garden overlooking Balmoral Golf Club
Kitchen - 3.12m (10'3) x 2.18m (7'2)
Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven with four ring electric hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine.
Bedroom 1 - 3.07m (10'1) At widest points x 3.07m (10'1)
Bedroom 2 - 3m (9'10) At widest points x 2.49m (8'2)
Shower Room - 2.72m (8'11) x 2.16m (7'1)
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Wood effect flooring, part tiled walls, walk-in airing cupboard.
Resident car parking. Private enclose rear patio garden with delightful southerly aspect over Balmoral Golf Club.
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.