70 Upper Dunmurry Lane, , Belfast, BT17 0PS
Approx 350m from Dunmurry Crossroads this delightful home therefore benefits from a huge array of amenities immediately to hand including leading schools, bus and rail halts, tempting eateries, supermarkets, sports facilities and village-type shops.
The accommodation is deceivingly spacious with a charming living room open plan to dining room which in turn leads through to the bright kitchen with casual dining/family space. On the first floor are two excellent bedrooms and a delightful bathroom featuring rolltop bath and separate corner shower cubicle. Of further note is the partially floored roofspace and extensive rear garden with Southerly aspect.
Suitable to a range of buyers we encourage your earliest viewing.
- Bright, deceptively spacious and tastefully presented terraced home
- Convenient and popular location near to many amenities and transport connections
- Living room with feature fireplace open plan to dining area
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances open plan to family room
- Spacious bathroom freestanding bath and corner shower cubicle
- Two first floor double bedrooms
- Partially floored roofspace with window
- Front garden and generous rear garden with Southerly aspect
- Mains gas central heating, uPVC double glazing
Wooden and glazed front door to tiled entrance porch with wooden and glazed inner door to:
Solid wooden flooring
Living Room - 5.87m (19'3) x 5.87m (19'3)
Matching wooden flooring, cast iron fireplace with tiled inset. uPVC double doors to:
Kitchen/Dining Room - 5.84m (19'2) x 3.91m (12'10)
Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, integrated stainless steel four ring gas hob, eye level double oven, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, uPVC door to rear
First Floor Landing
Shelved airing cupboard with Vaillant gas boiler
Modern white suite comprising corner shower cubicle, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, rolltop bath with ball and claw feet, chrome heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing
Folding wooden ladder to partially floored roofspace with velux window
Bedroom 1 - 4.42m (14'6) x 2.9m (9'6)
Cornice ceiling, recessed shelving
Bedroom 2 - 2.84m (9'4) x 2.79m (9'2)
Pedestrian gate to front garden and pathway to front door. Delightful rear garden with Southerly aspect and extensive sitting areas.
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
- Property Value
- Loan Amount
- Int. Rate
- Term (Yrs)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.