"People don't care how much you know
until they know how much you care."
As commercial estate agents based in Belfast, Pinpoint offer a full transactional service for investors, developers and occupiers. We work with locally and nationally based clients to deliver a range of key services, including purchase, leasing and sale negotiations. Using our in-depth local market knowledge, we provide expert support, advice and analysis on issues such as property searches, valuations and planning. We also add value through lease consultancy and negotiation services.
- Retail – shopping centres, warehouses, shops, supermarkets, etc.
- Offices, including business parks
- Industrial – distribution warehousing, industrial estates
- Leisure – restaurants, hotels, pubs sports facilities
- Development sites
- sales and acquisitions of commercial property
- site assessments and appraisals
- commercial property to rent and property management
Our land specialists cover issues relating to development and agricultural land on behalf of landowners, institutions and developers on projects ranging from single dwellings and smallholdings to large-scale developments and farm holdings.
Expert support for business
Our Corporate division manages a comprehensive and expanding portfolio across Northern Ireland, and undertakes all aspects of commercial property sales, lettings and management, including:
- RICS survey
- bank loan security and pension funds
- compulsory purchase and compensation advice
- fixed-charge receiverships
- landlord and tenant negotiations, including rent reviews and lease renewals
- property portfolio and asset management
- expert witness when required
- Our focus is on what we can do for your business – to simplify complex processes and make key decisions easier for you.
- You can count on us for valuations that are accurate and realistic.
- We go further for you – for example in arranging access, inspecting or securing a property, or dealing with emergencies.
- We work with you. If you have specific insurance requirements or administration protocols, let us know and we’ll incorporate them into your management agreement.
- Above all, we’re here to deliver the best service and the best solution we can.
The decisions corporate clients make require timely, accurate and realistic valuations that reflect current market conditions. They know they can count on us to deliver, through our in-depth expertise and unsurpassed local knowledge. Contact us if you would like a valuation of your property.
We enjoy trusted partnership status with many local, national and international organisations across the financial services, consultancy and legal sectors e.g. KPMG, BDO, Price Waterhouse, EY, Grant Thornton, Napiers, Mills Selig, etc.
03 December 2018
26 November 2018
02 November 2018